Trofholz wins DHS EAGLE! The United States Department Homeland Security (DHS) has awarded Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (Trofholz) with a highly-coveted Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract under the Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) program. To our delight, Trofholz was selected for a contract award in the Functional Category 1 (FC1) Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) track.
Under DHS EAGLE contract number HSHQDC-13-D-E2036, Trofholz will supply the DHS with the full range of information technology services. Primarily, this includes technical and management expertise. Moreover, it includes solution enabling products to meet the needs of DHS. Finally, Trofholz will deliver system design, development, integration, software development services, as well as operations and maintenance.
It is important to note that EAGLE II was specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’s) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. Most noteworthy, under this IDIQ, DHS components may issue orders on a Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L-H), and Firm-Fixed Price basis.
Key Contract Vehicle Features:
- Fulfills IT needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively;
- Achieves small business goals through specific set-asides;
- Provides access to the procurement of almost any IT service, including help desk, field support services, network and security and collaboration services such as wiring and cable;
- Includes maintenance and upgrades of hardware and software;
- Supports classified requirements;
- Facilitates ongoing competition between qualified contractors;
- Leverages government buying power
- Encourages vendors to offer the best possible prices and quality delivery;
- Provides robust IT services specific to DHS needs
- Streamlines ordering procedures.
“Our primary goal is to assist DHS in establishing the next generation of the EAGLE suite information technology support services that will enable DHS business and program offices to accomplish their mission,” said Yvonne Pire, Trofholz CEO. “We are very proud to be part of DHS solutions.”
For more information about this contract vehicle, click here!Share