Trofholz is committed to our community – with a special focus on education and technology in the classroom. We sponsor charitable events, make financial and material donations to select organizations, and volunteer. Trofholz is also an active member of the local business community. CEO Yvonne Pire, serves on the board of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce and local youth sports organizations.
Our employees and their families are a vital part of the communities where we live and work. The dedication, innovation, and enthusiasm that makes us successful as a company also makes us valuable and responsible citizens. We are active in schools, charities, clubs, and other organizations that create a richer and more rewarding lifestyle for all.
Trofholz recognizes and supports organizations in need. We also work to create community partnerships. Listed below are some of the organizations we support.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Child Advocates of Placer County (CAPC)
- Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- Children’s Receiving Home of Sacramento
- Cancer Research Institute
- Girl Scouts of America
Trofholz Employee of the Quarter Charitable Donations
Our employees are committed to our community. As part of our Employee of the Quarter Program, each quarter Trofholz donates to a nonprofit selected by the honored employee. Listed below are a few of the recent recipients.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council
- D-Feet Cancer- The Dalton Fox Foundation
- Fisher House, Inc.
- Pawmetto Lifeline
- St. John’s Shelter for Women and Children
- Sacramento Police Foundation
- Wounded Warrior Project