Trofholz Technologies, Inc. (Trofholz) has been awarded with another highly-coveted Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) program, EAGLE II 8(a) track.
Trofholz now holds awards in the Functional Category 1 (FC1) 8(a) and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) track.
“Our ability to win contracts in two categories is a huge advantage for Trofholz and will no doubt contribute to an advantageous relationship with DHS and our partners over the life of the contract,” said Trofholz CEO, Yvonne Pire.
Trofholz will supply the DHS with the full range of information technology services. Primarily, this includes technical and management expertise, and solution enabling products in FC1 to meet the needs of the DHS. Secondly, using the EAGLE II 8(a) award, Trofholz will deliver system design, development, integration, software development services. We will also provide IT operations and maintenance.
Key Features of EAGLE II 8(a)
- Fulfills IT needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively;
- Achieves small business goals through specific set-asides;
- Provides access to the procurement of almost any IT service;
- Includes help desk, field support services, network and security and collaboration services such as wiring and cable;
- Includes maintenance and upgrades of hardware and software;
- Supports classified requirements;
- Facilitates ongoing competition between qualified contractors;
- Leverages government buying power
- Encourages vendors to offer the best possible prices and quality delivery;
- Provides robust IT services specific to DHS needs
- Streamlines ordering procedures.
It is important to note that EAGLE II was specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’s) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. Most noteworthy, under this IDIQ, DHS components may issue orders on a Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L-H), and Firm-Fixed Price basis.
For more information about this contract vehicle, click here!Share